Copyright © ACF Culinary Arts Society of Oklahoma. All rights reserved.
The Culinary Arts of Oklahoma (OK032)
CHEF’S MEETING MINUTES
DATE: Monday September
LOCATION: Fidler Market
PROCEEDED BY: Rob
MINUTES BY: Allen
Pledge of legions: and Quorum
3. Mark C.
7. Mark B.
Announcements: and Old Business
· Minutes read my Allen motion to acceped by rob and 2nd my Mark C.
· No Treasurers report
· Guests were Introduced
· Rob ask each member to invent 5 people to the next meeting
· Tyler talked about how the the ACF young chef of Oklahoma is going to look and work.
· voted on the the ACF young chef of Oklahoma. passed 9-0
· Tyler and Debbie will be working on sending out a group measge for the meeting.
· Mark B. will be doing the President meal for 2017
· Fundraing ideal for the 2017 year, if you have any please email Debbie.
· New changes have been made in the culinary certification. The changes and other certification can be seen at: http://www.acfchefs.org/ACF/Certify/Levels/ACF/Certify/Levels/default.aspx?section=certify&hkey=af89c90f-1a3a-45f5-9c0f-b875c5421ee8
· Next certification is Noverber 12 at 9 am at platt college.
Motion made to adjourn meeting Rob 2nd by tyler and Passed
September: Monday the 19th at 6 PM
216 NE 40TH ST.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73105